Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Known or suspected chronic liver disease with or without hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Informed consent to research contrast-enhanced, dual energy CT and unenhanced MR scan with elatography.
- Serum creatine, bilirubin and INR ordered for clinical purposes.
- A negative pregnancy test is required, if the subject is a female of child bearing age
- Any contraindication for MR imaging (MRI) including pacemakers, cochlear implants, and certain spinal stimulation devices.
- Insufficient MR image quality for quantitative analysis.
- A female subject with a positive pregnancy test