Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients 1 day old and older with medically intractable partial epilepsy or facial pain
- normal cognitive function
- undergoing intracranial EEG recording as part of their evaluation for epilepsy surgery or facial pain
- Patients believed to be at increased risk of infection or hemorrhage.
- Patients with cognitive complaints or difficulties.