Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Males or non-pregnant, non-lactating females, ages 18 to 75 years, inclusive based on the date of the screening visit
- Documented diagnosis of CD with a minimum disease duration of 6 months with involvement of the ileum and/or colon at a minimum, as determined by histopathology and endoscopic assessment
- Moderately to severely active CD
- Previously demonstrated an inadequate clinical response, loss of response to, or intolerance to at least 1 of the following agents: corticosteroids, immunomodulators, tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFa) antagonists, or vedolizumab
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Current complications of CD such as symptomatic strictures, severe rectal/anal stenosis, fistulae, short bowel syndrome, etc.
- Presence of ulcerative colitis, indeterminate colitis, ischemic colitis, fulminant colitis, or toxic mega-colon
- Active tuberculosis (TB) or history of latent TB that has not been treated
- Use of any prohibited concomitant medications as described in the study protocol
NOTE: Other protocol defined Inclusion/ Exclusion criteria may apply.