Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Histological confirmation of malignancy.
- Patient to undergo radiotherapy with cardiac V20 > 2% or mean cardiac dose > 2 Gy.
- Age ≥ 18 years.
- ECOG Performance Status (PS) 0, 1 or 2.
- Negative pregnancy test done ≤7 days prior to registration, for women of childbearing potential only
- Ability to undergo stress cardiac MRI.
- Provide informed written consent.
- Medical contraindication to stress cardiac MRI (including contraindication to gadolinium or
- Uncontrolled intercurrent illness including, but not limited to, ongoing or active infection, symptomatic congestive heart failure, unstable angina pectoris, cardiac arrhythmia, or psychiatric illness/social situations that would limit compliance with study requirements.