Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age 20 years or older
- Able to provide a written informed consent and who understand and agree to all study procedures required
- Either of the following:
- Diagnosis of histologically confirmed cancer present in the patient (any stage I-IV, as well as carcinoma in situ (CIS)), with no prior systemic cancer therapy and scheduled for surgical resection or non-surgical management OR,
- Subjects with a high suspicion for cancer diagnosis by clinical and radiological assessment, but without preceding histologic diagnosis, are eligible if they have not received prior systemic cancer therapy and are scheduled for surgery or biopsy to retrieve cancer tissue
- Has or will have a medically obtained pathological tumor specimen from core needle or other biopsy or removal of a metastatic mass or node within 90 days prior to study blood draw and/or planned surgical resection within 6 weeks (42 days) after study blood draw and pre-treatment.
Non-Cancer arm: ● Male and female adults with no known prior or current diagnosis of cancer, except non-melanomatous skin cancer.
● Currently receiving or ever received any of the following cancer therapies: curative surgical resection, local or systemic chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy including cancer vaccines, hormone therapy, or radiation therapy
- Oral or IV corticosteroids in past 14 days for non-cancer subjects
- Pregnancy (by self-report of pregnancy status)
- Current febrile illness
- Acute exacerbation or flare of an inflammatory condition requiring escalation in therapy
- Recipient of organ transplant or prior non-autologous (allogeneic) bone marrow or stem cell transplant
- Poor health status or unfit to tolerate blood draw