Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Between 21 and 45 years of age, inclusive.
- Male at birth.
- Sexually abstinent for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Sexually abstinent for no more than 7 days.
- Provides written informed consent.
- Agrees to complete all aspects of the study.
- Diagnosis of azoospermia.
- Study participant on a previous date.
- Unable to complete all aspects of the study.
- Enrolled in another clinical study at the time of screening.
- Diagnosed and/or is taking chronic medication for a chronic gastrointestinal condition including irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, or similar metabolic dietary conditions.
- History of prostate cancer or any cancer that has been active over the last 5 years.
- Surgery in the previous 90 days.
- Trauma in the previous 90 days.
- Takes additional daily antioxidant supplements including Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E, Zinc, N-acetylcysteine, or Selenium. Multivitamin is acceptable for inclusion into the study.
- Semen sample does not liquefy in 60 minutes.
- White blood cells and/or round cells are greater than or equal to 1 million sperm/mL.
- Sperm concentration in semen sample is less than 1 million sperm/mL.