Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients must have a diagnosis of multiple myeloma or related malignancy
- Patients are undergoing standard of care bone marrow aspirates
- Patients (male or female) from any race or ethnicity must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- Procedure-specific signed informed consent form prior to initiation of any study-related procedures.
- It is the enrolling study physician's discretion to decide if a patient is not fit enough to undergo a bone marrow aspirate.
- Patients who are incarcerated are not eligible to participate.
- Women who are pregnant
- Patients who have had another malignancy within the last five (5) years (except for basal or squamous cell carcinoma, or in situ cancer of the cervix) where there is a possibility to contaminate the bone marrow aspirate.