A Study for the Registry Enrollment of Patients onto the Childhood Cancer Research Network (CCRN) of the Children's Oncology Group
About this study
The purpose of this study is to obtain informed consent from parents (or the patient when appropriate) of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults newly diagnosed with cancer to be enrolled onto the registry of the Childhood Cancer Research Network and/or for permission to be contacted in the future to consider participating in research studies.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Pre-CCRN Entry
- All new patients seen in COG member institutions with any of the following diagnoses are eligible
- All cancer cases with an ICD-O histologic behavior code of 2 (carcinoma in situ) or 3 (malignant)
- All lesions of the central nervous system regardless of behavior, i.e., benign, borderline or malignant
- The benign/borderline conditions which will be reportable by agreement shall include
- Mesoblastic nephroma
- All teratomas, regardless of locations
- Theca cell granulosa cell tumor
- Lymphoproliferative disease
- Myeloproliferative disease
- Langerhan's Cell histiocytosis
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Carola A Arndt, M.D.
Closed-enrolling by invitation
Cancer Center Clinical Trials Referral Office