Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients from 6 months to 17 years of age
- Currently residing in US.
- Follow up visits at 1 month, 3 months and 6 months after initiation of treatment in study (Figure 1).
- Last follow-up at 1 year in clinic or via written mailed-out survey.
- Diagnosis of atopic dermatitis AND
- Have active signs of bacterial skin infection OR
- Any documented suspected history of bacterial skin infection (weeping, crusting, and/or pustules on exam), OR
- Prescription for oral antibiotics for skin infection in the past 6 months from any provider). OR
- Have been prescribed bleach baths as part of an atopic dermatitis skin care regimen.
- Superficial skin infection without diagnosis of atopic dermatitis
- Lack of in-clinic follow up assessment at 6 months