Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age 7 to 12
- Primary diagnosis of anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, separation anxiety and/or OCD
- History of and/or current diagnosis of: psychosis, autism, bipolar disorder, mental retardation, oppositional defiant disorder, PTSD, selective mutism or major depressive disorder.
- Current suicidality or recent suicidal behavior
- Parent to be involved in study who is unable to adequately participate due to intellectual or psychiatric difficulties
- Starting or changing the dosage of a psychiatric medication in the last 2 months