Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- >18 years of age
- Competent for making medical decisions and provides informed consent
- Scheduled to undergo chemotherapy followed by surgery and then intensity modified radiation therapy
- A negative pregnancy test is required in women of child-bearing potential, as standard of care.
- Subject is a surgical candidate
- Patients will need to receive treatment at Mayo Clinic