Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age 40-100
- Subjects who have completed or are scheduled to undergo the neurological evaluation procedures in the Mayo Clinic Study of Aging, Mayo ADRC, or Mayo neurodegenerative disease clinics.
- Subjects unable to lie down without moving for 10 minutes
- Women who are pregnant or cannot stop breast feeding for 24 hours
- Claustrophobic patients unable to tolerate the scans
- Standard safety exclusionary criteria for MRI such as metallic foreign bodies, pacemaker, etc.