Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Women with a breast lesion suspicious for DCIS who are scheduled for a stereotactic breast biopsy.
- Lesion must be considered suggestive or highly suggestive of malignancy according to the Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System Atlas criteria (BIRADS 4 or 5).
- Women between 25 and 90 years of age.
- Unable to understand or sign a consent form.
- Pregnant or lactating.
- Physically unable to sit upright and still for 30-40 minutes.