Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Parkinsonian patients with Freezing of Gait or Gait hesitation.
- Must have evidence of bradykinesia ambulating (stride reduction or reduced arm swing)
- Must have a constant caregiver
- No cardiopulmonary contraindications to ambulation, e.g., unstable angina pectoris;
- Severe arthritis;
- Cerebellar or sensory ataxia;
- Recent knee or hip surgery