Prospective Use of Real-time MRI
Study type: Interventional What is this?
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Rochester, Minnesota: 09-005887
NCT ID: NCT01644578
Sponsor Protocol Number: 09-005887
About this study
This research study is being done to look at a new MRI imaging software, Siemens Interventional Software, to see if we can improve our ability to see and treat cancerous tumors.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.
See eligibility criteria
- Patients scheduled for a percutaneous MR guided procedure
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.