Collecting and Storing Tissue Samples from Patients with Rare or Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Study type: Observational What is this?
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Rochester, Minnesota: 09-000893
NCT ID: NCT01000753
Sponsor Protocol Number: ANHL04B1
About this study
RATIONALE: Collecting and storing samples of tissue from patients with cancer to test in the laboratory may help the study of cancer in the future.
PURPOSE: This research study is collecting and storing tissue samples from patients with rare or cutaneous non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.
See eligibility criteria
- Diagnosis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)
- Any histology, except for Burkitt or Burkitt-like, diffuse large B-cell, anaplastic large cell, or lymphoblastic lymphoma
- Primary CNS, primary cutaneous NHL, or lymphoproliferative diseases of any histology allowed
- Pathological specimen from site not treated within the past 6 months
- Must have specimens available
Prior Concurrent Therapy:
- See Disease Characteristics
- At least 6 months since prior chemotherapy irradiation to study lesion
- At least 2 weeks since prior steroids
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Carola A Arndt, M.D.
Open for enrollment
Cancer Center Clinical Trials Referral Office