Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Hospitalized patients with a clinical diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction.
- Residents of Olmsted, Dodge, Goodhue, Wabasha, Winona, Fillmore and Mower Counties.
- Able to provide informed consent.
- Previous clinical diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction
- Previous diagnosis of Heart Failure and/or Cardiomyopathy
- Diagnosis of Apical Ballooning Syndrome
- Planned Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) during index hospitalization
- Unable to provide informed consent