Review of Kidney Biopsies of Dent Disease Patients
Study type: Observational What is this?
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Rochester, Minnesota: 13-003738
NCT ID: NCT02022189
Sponsor Protocol Number: RDCRN 6410
About this study
This study is being done to obtain pathology reports from all patients in the Dent disease registry who have had a kidney biopsy. The investigator will collect the biopsy slides and reports in an attempt to determine if they have any common findings.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.
See eligibility criteria
- All patients in the Dent Disease Registry with a previous renal biopsy.
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
John Lieske, M.D.
Contact us for the latest status
Julie Olson R.N.