Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients who have had or qualify for ablation therapy for treatment of their Barrett's esophagus with high grade dysplasia or early esophageal adenocarcinoma
- Ability to provide informed consent
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 3 or 4
- Inability to tolerate endoscopic procedures
- Pregnancy: Females of child-bearing age will be screened with pregnancy test.