Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
General Inclusion Criteria
A patient may be included in the study if the patient has at least one of the following and is appropriate for treatment with a custom-made Zenith® Fenestrated AAA Endovascular Graft:
- Juxtarenal, suprarenal or type IV thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm with a diameter ≥ 5.0 cm or 2 times the normal aortic diameter
- Aneurysm with a history of growth ≥ 0.5 cm per year.
- Saccular aneurysms deemed at significant risk for rupture based upon physician interpretation.
General Exclusion Criteria
- Less than 18 years of age
- Unwilling to comply with the follow-up schedule
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent by the patient or a legally authorized representative
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Life expectancy < 2-years
- Additional medical restrictions as specified in the Clinical Investigation Plan
- Additional anatomical restrictions as specified in the Clinical Investigation Plan