Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age ≥18 years.
- Histologically confirmed newly diagnosed high-grade malignant glioma.
- Planned radiation treatments at Mayo Clinic Rochester.
- Willing to sign release of information for any radiation and/or follow-up records.
- Provide informed written consent.
- Ability to complete questionnaire(s) by themselves or with assistance.
- Patients diagnosed with anaplastic oligodendroglioma
- Unable to undergo MRI scans with contrast (e.g. cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, kidney failure).
- Unable to undergo an 18F-DOPA PET scan (e.g. Parkinson's Disease, taking anti-dopaminergic, or dopamine agonist medication or less than 6 half-lives from discontinuance of dopamine agonists)
- Any of the following:
- Pregnant women
- Nursing women
- Men or women of childbearing potential who are unwilling to employ adequate contraception