A Study to Collect Survival Data on Patients Previously Enrolled in Abraxane Pancreatic Cancer Study CA046.
Study type: Observational What is this?
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona: 13-009587
NCT ID: NCT02021500
Sponsor Protocol Number: ABI-007-PANC-CA046C
About this study
A study to collect survival data on patients previously enrolled in Abraxane pancreatic cancer study CA046.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.
See eligibility criteria
- Must have been enrolled in the CA046 study Must have been living at the time of the last survival follow-up (approximate timeframe - end of March, 2013) Must understand and be able to give informed consent (if a subject is deceased, proper legal consent (ie, next of kin, legal representative) will be obtained prior to collection of data)
- Consent refused for any reason
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Mitesh Borad, M.D.
Open for enrollment
Cancer Center Clinical Trials Referral Office