Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Diagnosis of intermediate- or high-risk (IPSS criteria) myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Any prior treatment, including no prior treatment. ECOG Performance Status 0 or 1.
- Current or history of small, moderate or large pericardial effusion, tamponade and/or pericarditis.
- Significant cardiac abnormalities such as recent myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure ≥ Class 3, or symptomatic, uncontrolled atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter or sinus tachycardia.
- Prolonged QT/QTc interval.
- Other active cancer excluding basal cell carcinoma or cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.