A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Simtuzumab (GS-6624) in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Rochester, Minn., Jacksonville, Fla., Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz.
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
This study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of simtuzumab (GS-6624) in adults with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Male or female subjects from 45 to 85 years of age
- Definite IPF within 3 years prior to screening
- Be able to walk at least 50 meters
- Significant diseases other than IPF
- Obstructive lung disease
- Aortic aneurysm greater than or equal to 3.5 cm in diameter
- Listed as active on a lung transplant waiting list