Technical, Success, Safety, and Short-term Efficacy for MR-Guided Cryoablation of Prostate Bed Recurrences.
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
The purpose of this research is to see if MR-guided cryoablation can effectively treat prostate tumor recurrences.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Patients with "biopsy proven" soft tissue tumor recurrences of prostate fossa
- Surgery is not a desirable alternative therapy at the time of enrollment
- Radiation therapy has failed or not indicated or can be safely postponed
- Tumor size is < 5 cm at its largest diameter
- Tumor does not encompass the rectal wall or external urethral sphincter
- Performance status is ECOG 2 or better in adults
- Patient is able to undergo MRI
- Patients with pacemaker or defibrillator