Increasing Mobility in Parkinsonian Patients With Freezing of Gait and Gait Hypokinesia With an Adjustable, Attachable Laser (Mobilaser)
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
Can patients walk faster and have less freezing when using the mobilaser then when not using it
Who is eligible to participate?
- Parkinsonian patients with Freezing of Gait or Gait hesitation.
- Must have evidence of bradykinesia ambulating (stride reduction or reduced arm swing)
- Must have a constant caregiver
- No cardiopulmonary contraindications to ambulation, e.g., unstable angina pectoris;
- Severe arthritis;
- Cerebellar or sensory ataxia;
- Recent knee or hip surgery