Colorectal Polyp Discrimination Using High-Definition Narrow Band Imaging
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
Information will be collected. Images will be taken.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Age 18 and older
- Presenting for surveillance, screening or diagnostic colonoscopy
- Willingness to provide informed consent
- Inability to provided informed consent
- Known inflammatory bowel disease
- Personal or family history of polyposis or nonpolyposis syndrome
- Emergency colonoscopy/endoscopy
- Coagulopathy or thrombocytopenia preventing polypectomy
- Procedure indication for acute bleeding or active colitis