Discover cutting-edge basic and clinical science initiatives and projects.
Utilize state-of-the-art research facilities at a leading academic research and medical institution.
The Office of Research Postdoctoral Affairs provides support and advocacy for the professional and academic needs of Mayo Clinic research fellows. Its goal is to develop future leaders in biomedical research and education by focusing on the recruitment and retention of research fellows as well as their career development while at Mayo Clinic.
The office oversees postdoctoral training at Mayo Clinic by:
- Facilitating yearly individual career development plan reviews
- Providing career counseling
- Offering career development seminars and workshops
- Facilitating the annual Mayo Fellows Research Symposium and biennial Young Investigator Research Symposium
- Supporting the professional and social work of the Mayo Research Fellows Association
Why select Mayo Clinic for research training?
- Mayo Clinic is a leading academic medical and research center with an annual research budget of more than $625 million, more than $375 million of which comes from competitive extramural grants and contacts.
- Fellows work on a wide range of fundamental and translational biomedical research projects in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Mayo Clinic's three campuses offer the unique opportunity to train in Minnesota, Arizona and Florida. Find out more about campus life at Mayo Clinic.
- Fellows come from around the world, and each has a unique story to tell. Meet Mayo Clinic research fellows.
- Mayo has an unwavering commitment to diversity.