Why physical medicine and rehabilitation at Mayo Clinic?
I chose Mayo Clinic for residency because of the incredible atmosphere of pride and sense of unity the PM&R residents displayed on my interview day. Not only is the physiatry staff easy to reach out to, but so is every other department in medicine.
The entire Mayo system is working as a team for the patient. I believe the term "Disney World for Doctors" has been said in the past, and up to this point, I'd have to agree.
Personal interests and hobbies
- Golfing, kickball, team relays and obstacle events, marathon races
- Chicago Blackhawks hockey and Chicago Bears football
- Country music and eating Texas BBQ
- Teaching my nephews how to waterski at my cottage in Michigan
- Volunteering for adaptive sporting events in the community
Jan. 11, 2016