Each year, one student is accepted into the Speech Pathology Internship on a competitive basis. The internship period is from January to May.
How to apply
Your application and all supporting documentation must be submitted between Jan. 1 and Sept. 1 for an internship beginning the following January. Please print this page and have it available as you complete the online application, as these directions are specific to the Speech Pathology Internship.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Application for Admission (not Lite Application).
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Official transcripts of all high school and college or university credits (transcripts must include the embossed school seal and should be sent in the original unopened envelopes)
- Two letters of recommendation (online forms are provided)
- A personal essay that details your goals
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
Please send the required materials that are not completed online in one envelope to:
Interviews. Candidates will be contacted to participate in a telephone interview and, if necessary, an in-person interview.
- Judith (Judy) A. Cimochowski
- Education Coordinator
Mayo School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259