Three candidates are selected each year for the Recreational Therapy Internship Program.
- Step 1: Contact your school's fieldwork coordinator to arrange to participate in the MSHS Recreational Therapy Internship Program.
- Step 2: Once your participation is approved by both your Academic Clinical Education Coordinator and the MSHS Recreational Therapy Internship Program Director, you will receive a packet of materials to be completed and returned to MSHS.
- Step 3: Follow and complete all steps on the application checklist that is provided in the application packet. Link to the Mayo School of Health Sciences' online application form.
- Your complete application and supporting documentation must be mailed to the internship program director three months prior to the internship start date.
- Applicants may arrange a visit with recreational therapy faculty to learn more about the Recreational Therapy Program and internship responsibilities.
- No interviews are held for internship positions.