Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees
You will pay tuition to Florida State College at Jacksonville for classes held on its campus.
For 2013-2014, Mayo Clinic charges a total of $6,174 for courses during the last five semesters ($98 per credit with 63 credits in the program). Tuition is paid in five installments.
Other mandatory expenses
- $700 — books
- $250 — uniforms
- $30 — Florida Society of Radiologic Technologists membership
- $30 — American Society of Radiologic Technologists membership
- $68 — background check
- $65 — developmental testing booklets
- $80 — West Coast Educators Council seminar
Total estimated cost of attendance
- $6,174 — tuition and fees
- $1,193 — other program expenses
- $7,367 — total estimated cost of attendance*
*Program tuition rates, fees and related expenses are subject to change. These estimated expenses represent a good faith effort to disclose true costs of attendance.
Living expenses such as transportation, housing and meals are not paid to the school. However, these expenses are considered for purposes of processing financial aid, where applicable.
The Office of Student Financial Aid can provide more details about financial aid. Other financial aid may be available from Florida State College at Jacksonville as well as the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
Withdrawal and tuition refund
See the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine withdrawal and tuition refund policy.