Two students are accepted each year to the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Arizona.
The application deadline is May 1.
How to apply
- Complete the online Application for Admission. After you create an account and/or log-in, please select Application for Admission.
Submit the following materials:
- An official transcript from physician assistant program.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Letters may also be submitted as part of the online application.
- Letters completed off-line must be received in a signed sealed envelope.
- A current curriculum vitae.
Please send the required materials that are NOT completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to MSHS, in one envelope to:
- Judy Cimochowski
- Mayo School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment will complete a telephone and/or personal interview.