To be eligible to apply for the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Otolaryngology, applicants must:
- Have graduated from an accredited physician assistant program
- Be board eligible or board certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Be licensed in the state of Arizona
- Have a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This fellowship does not grant advanced placement and does not accept transfer of credit hours.
Note: If you have not yet graduated from your physician assistant program and not yet met all of the prerequisites, you may still apply for the fellowship. But to be successfully appointed to the fellowship, you must have graduated and met all of the prerequisites before the start of the fellowship.
See the Mayo School of Health Sciences international applicants policy.
See further Mayo School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.