To be eligible to apply for the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Hospital Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Arizona, applicants must have:
- Graduated from a program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- Board eligibility or be currently certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Licensure in the state of Arizona
- Three letters of recommendation
- NCCPA certification test scores
- Transcripts from their physician assistant program
U.S. citizenship or permanent immigrant status is required for admission to the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Hospital Internal Medicine.
See further Mayo School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.