To be eligible to apply for the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Hospital Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, applicants must have:
- Graduated from a program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- Board eligibility or be currently certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Licensure in the state of Arizona
- Three letters of recommendation
- NCCPA certification test scores
- Transcripts from their physician assistant program
See the Mayo School of Health Sciences international applicants policy.
See further Mayo School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.