Up to two candidates are accepted on a competitive basis each year for the Physical Therapy Orthopaedic Residency. The program begins in August.
How to apply
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received before Dec. 31, 2016.
- Online application. Complete the application process online at the Residency/Fellowship Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS) website.
Application review. The Physical Therapy Orthopaedic Residency selection committee carefully reviews each application. Applicants are evaluated by the committee based on these criteria:
- Academic education and degrees obtained
- Clinical education and mentoring experiences
- Clinical experience specific to orthopaedic physical therapy
- Research experience
- Community service
- Letters of reference
Candidates with strong leadership and interpersonal skills and an interest in lifelong learning are preferred.
- Interviews. Individuals considered for an appointment are invited to Rochester, Minnesota, for an in-person interview in February or March.
- Acceptance. Candidates will receive appointment notification by early April.