One candidate is accepted on a competitive basis each year for the Physical Therapy Geriatric Residency at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona. The program begins in July.
How to apply
The application cycle opens on Nov. 1, 2015, and all documentation must be received by Dec. 31, 2015.
- Online application. Complete the online application via the Residency/Fellowship Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS) website.
- Supporting documentation. All supporting documentation will be included in the RF-PTCAS application process. Please direct any questions about this documentation to:
- Judith (Judy) A. Cimochowski
- Education Coordinator
Mayo School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment may be invited to Mayo Clinic in Arizona for an in-person interview or interviewed by telephone. In some cases, other arrangements may be made.
- Acceptance. Appointment letters are mailed in early March. Your reply is expected within 10 business days.