Welcome to the exciting and challenging practice of pharmacy at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida. As one of the largest integrated medical centers in the world, Mayo Clinic provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment in virtually all medical and surgical specialties.
At Mayo Clinic in Florida, you will join a well-established team of passionate and dedicated pharmacists who work closely with physicians, nurses and other allied health professionals to provide the highest level of care possible to our patients.
As you review your options for advanced training, I would like to highlight some outstanding components of our program:
- You will work with a wide variety of highly trained and experienced preceptors.
- You will have the opportunity to round with unique consult services.
- You will have the opportunity to provide patient care in a wide variety of settings, including inpatient, outpatient clinics and community pharmacy.
- There is an enormous amount of flexibility within the program to tailor your learning experience to meet your interests.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida has a state-of-the-art informatics system that places all pertinent information at your fingertips. This allows you to optimize your time evaluating patient information and therefore have more time to evaluate primary literature and perform research and education.
I am extremely proud of our program and the alumni who have advanced the practice of pharmacy across the country. If you would like to join this distinguished group, please review our website and contact me with any questions.
- Jamila C. Russeau, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Program Director
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency at Mayo Clinic in Florida