Up to two candidates are accepted each year for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Critical Care Fellowship at Mayo School of Health Sciences in Minnesota on a competitive basis. The program begins in September.
How to apply
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received before March 31.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, please select Application for Admission.
- Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Official college or university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal essay (one-page maximum) — describe your work experience and why a critical care fellowship would be an asset to you, and also indicate whether you are applying for the NP or PA fellowship
Please send the required materials that are not completed online, as well as any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
Interviews. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment will be initially interviewed by phone. Based on the phone interview, the candidate may be invited to Rochester, Minn., for an in-person interview.
Acceptance. Appointment letters are mailed no later than June 30. Your reply is expected within seven days.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Critical Care Fellowship
Mayo School of Health Sciences
Siebens Building, 5th Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905