One student is accepted each year to the NP/PA Abdominal Organ Transplant Fellowship at Mayo Clinic Arizona. The academic year begins in October.
How to apply
- Complete the online Application for Admission.
After you create an account and/or log-in, please select Application for Admission.
A non-refundable $35 application fee is payable by credit card via the online application.
- Submit the following materials:
- An official transcript of all college and/or university credits. Transcripts must be received in the original sealed envelope from the school
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters may also be submitted as part of the online application
- Letters completed off-line must be received in a signed sealed envelope
- A current curriculum vitae
Please send the required materials that are NOT completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to MSHS, in one envelope to:
Mayo School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Attention: Judy Cimochowski, Education Coordinator
The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment will complete a telephone and/or personal interview.