Note: If you are a Mayo Clinic employee who is an existing nurse practitioner enrolled for your DNP degree, please apply through the DNP Academic Support Program. The DNP application can be found on the Doctor of Nursing Academic Support Program intranet page.
- March 1: Begin accepting rotation request forms
- April 30: Completed rotation request form and student applications due
- June 1: Begin accepting rotation request forms
- July 31: Completed rotation request form and student applications due
- Sept. 15: Begin accepting rotation request forms
- Nov. 15: Completed rotation request form and student applications due
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
How to apply
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Application for Admission.
- ARNP request form. Have the program coordinator at your institution complete the ARNP Clinical Request Form and submit it to the Mayo School of Health Sciences program coordinator. This form will only be accepted from your institution. Forms will not be accepted from students.
- Review and acceptance. The Mayo School of Health Sciences Education Committee reviews and approves the applications and works directly with the affiliated schools to place those students accepted.