Note: If you are an RN with a BSN degree enrolled in a nurse practitioner program seeking an MSN or a DNP degree, then continue below for instructions. But if you are a Mayo Clinic employee who is an existing nurse practitioner (ARNP or CRNA) enrolled for your DNP degree, then you should apply through the DNP Academic Support Program, which you can find more information about on the Mayo intranet.
How to apply
Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you sign in to the ApplyYourself tool, select Application for Admission.
Note our deadlines, as applications received after the deadline will not be considered:
- March 16: Begin accepting rotation request forms
- April 17: Completed rotation request form and student applications due
- May 1: Begin accepting rotation request forms
- July 1: Completed rotation request form and student applications due
- Oct. 1: Begin accepting rotation request forms
- Nov. 15: Completed rotation request form and student applications due
- Review and acceptance. The Mayo School of Health Sciences Education Committee reviews and approves the applications and works directly with the affiliated schools to place those students accepted.