Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees
For 2015-2016, program tuition is $300 per credit. There are 30 credits in the program. The estimated tuition for the full program for the 2015-2016 academic year is $9,000.
Other mandatory expenses
- $250 — activity fee
- $25 — lab coats
- $50 (annually) — student membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Personal automobile liability insurance
- Personal health insurance
- Costs for elective week, if outside the Jacksonville area
Total estimated cost of attendance
- $9,250 — tuition and fees
- $75 (plus variable costs outlined in list above) — other expenses
- $9,325 (plus variable costs outlined in list above) — total estimated cost of attendance*
*Program tuition rates, fees and related expenses are subject to change. These estimated expenses represent a good faith effort to disclose true costs of attendance.
It is necessary to have an insured vehicle at all times throughout the internship. At more than 800 square miles, Jacksonville, Florida, is geographically the largest city in the U.S. Rotations occur throughout the Jacksonville area and surrounding counties.
You are responsible for providing your living accommodations.
While strongly discouraged, you may hold outside employment during the Dietetic Internship if it does not conflict with your program responsibilities.
Financial aid is available for the Dietetic Internship. Mayo Clinic staff members are available to provide letters to lending institutions to help defer payments of student loans. Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid for information about financial aid.