To be eligible to apply for the Dietetic Internship, applicants must have:
- A bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited college or university, with a major in nutrition, food science or dietetics that meets Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) requirements
- A verification statement completed by the program director
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Upon acceptance into the Dietetic Internship and graduation from your college or university, submit these items to the program director:
- Official final college or university transcript that shows your graduation date
- Original verification statement of Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) completion
Applicants for the internship are selected based on grades, work and volunteer experiences, leadership qualities, and representation of personal qualities and skills in a personal letter.
See the Mayo School of Health Sciences international applicants policy.
See further Mayo School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.