The number of candidates accepted each year for the Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP) at Mayo Clinic varies.
Summer 2013 Match
- Deadline: Registration ends March 1, 2013.
- The Summer 2013 Match is for June 1, 2013 - August 16, 2013.
How to apply
- Complete the Mayo School of Health Sciences online application form. Do not select "Lite Application."
Submit the following materials:
- College transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Immunization record
- One-page typed (10-12 point type and 1-inch margin, 100 word limit) personal statement which includes career goals, and why you would be a good candidate. To assist in the match, please identify your specific research interests.
Please send the required materials that are NOT completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to MSHS, in one envelope to:
Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP)
Mayo School of Health Sciences
4500 San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224