The number of candidates accepted each year for the Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP) at Mayo Clinic varies.
Summer 2017 match
- Application cycle: Oct. 1, 2016, through Feb. 1, 2017.
- The summer 2017 match is for June 6, 2017, through Aug. 11, 2017.
How to apply
- Online application. Complete the Mayo School of Health Sciences online application form. Do not select Lite Application.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- College transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references.
- One-page typed (10- to 12-point type with 1-inch margins) personal statement that includes career goals and why you would be a good candidate. To assist in the match, please identify your specific research interests. Upload this essay in your online application.
Please send the required materials that are not completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP)
Mayo School of Health Sciences
4500 San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224