The number of candidates accepted each year for the Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP) at Mayo Clinic varies.
Summer 2014 match
- Application cycle: Nov. 1-March 1.
- The summer 2014 match is for June 2, 2014-Aug. 8, 2014.
How to apply
- Online application. Complete the Mayo School of Health Sciences online application form. Do not select "Lite Application."
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- College transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Immunization record
- One-page typed (10-12 point type, 1-inch margins, 100-word limit) personal statement that includes career goals and why you would be a good candidate. To assist in the match, please identify your specific research interests.
Please send the required materials that are not completed online, plus any transcripts not sent directly to Mayo School of Health Sciences, in one envelope to:
Clinical Research Internship Study Program (CRISP)
Mayo School of Health Sciences
4500 San Pablo Road
Jacksonville, FL 32224