To apply to the Clinical Pastoral Education Residency, you must have successfully completed a Level I unit of clinical pastoral education.
In addition, you must also:
- Have a master's degree in theology or divinity or be enrolled in a master's degree program in theology or divinity. Applicants whose denominations license or ordain ministers without a master's degree are given exception. Roman Catholic sisters are given an equivalency for experience.
- Show motivation for clinical pastoral education training and the health care ministry.
- Demonstrate the potential for advanced training.
- Have clearly defined educational objectives for the experience.
- Have faith group endorsement.
See further Mayo School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.