Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees
- Rochester Community and Technical College. The tuition for the program during the two semesters (25 credits) at Rochester Community and Technical College is the same as that paid by all its students. For current tuition rates, visit the Rochester Community and Technical College website.
- Mayo School of Health Sciences. For 2014-2015, program tuition is $250 a credit. There are 56 Mayo School of Health Sciences credits in the program. Additionally, a laptop technology fee of $175 a semester is charged each semester. The estimated tuition and fees for the full program is $15,050.
Other mandatory expenses
- $525 — books
- $50 — uniforms
- $150 — supplies
- $50 — dues for Neurodiagnostic Society tech membership
- $350 — EEG Part 1 Board Exam
Total estimated cost of attendance
- $15,050 — tuition and fees
- $1,125 — other expenses
- $16,175 — total estimated cost of attendance*
*Program tuition rates, fees and related expenses are subject to change. These estimated expenses represent a good faith effort to disclose true costs of attendance.
Living expenses such as transportation, housing and meals are not paid to the school. However, these expenses are considered for purposes of processing financial aid, where applicable.
Mayo School of Health Sciences offers financial incentives for students to participate in many of its health sciences training programs. Scholarships, grants and low-interest loans may be available for those who demonstrate financial need.
The Office of Student Financial Aid can provide more details about financial aid or incentives offered for the Clinical Neurophysiology Technology Program. Other financial aid may be available from Rochester Community and Technical College.
You may hold outside employment during the program if it does not conflict with class or study time.
Withdrawal and tuition refund
If you withdraw from your classes once a semester has started, Rochester Community and Technical College tuition is refunded according to its refund policy.
See the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine withdrawal and tuition refund policy.