Career Immersion Program (Minnesota)
Join other diverse Minnesota high school students (sophomores and juniors in the 2015-2016 school year) who are interested in health professions for the weeklong Career Immersion Program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, July 11-15, 2016.
The program includes:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Networking dinner with other students
- Student housing in Rochester and on-site program director
- Tours of Mayo Clinic and the Rochester area
Housing and meals are provided to the students selected for the program. Transportation scholarships are available.
- Connect with health science professionals
- Hands-on exposure to health sciences career opportunities
- Learn the academic path for enrolling in accredited health sciences programs
- Meet current students
- Learn about in-demand careers
How to apply
Apply by March 18, 2016, for this inclusive, weeklong program.
Required application materials:
- Completed application form
- Current high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a science teacher, guidance counselor or principal
- Short essay about your interest in health sciences
Submit these materials in one envelope to the mailing address listed at the end of the application form.
- Dean's Office, Mayo School of Health Sciences