Career Immersion Program (Minnesota)
Join other diverse Minnesota high school students (sophomores and juniors in the 2016-2017 school year) who are interested in health professions for the weeklong Career Immersion Program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, in summer 2017.
The program has included:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Networking dinner with other students
- Student housing in Rochester and on-site program director
- Tours of Mayo Clinic and the Rochester area
- Glimpse into the University of Minnesota Rochester
Housing and meals have been provided to the students selected for the program.
- Connect with health sciences professionals
- Gain hands-on exposure to health sciences career opportunities
- Learn the academic path for enrolling in accredited health sciences programs
- Meet current students
- Learn about in-demand careers
How to apply
Apply by Feb. 1, 2017, for this weeklong program.
Required application materials:
- Completed application form
- Current high school transcript (to include fall 2016 grades)
- Letter of recommendation from a science teacher, guidance counselor or principal
- Short essay about your interest in health sciences
Note: The application form is being revised for the 2016-2017 school year. Check back soon!
- Dean's Office, Mayo School of Health Sciences