Mayo School of Health Sciences academic programs prepare students for rewarding and successful careers in allied health professions. Every program provides an exceptional education experience:
- Learn essential skills and the Mayo Model of Care through a comprehensive curriculum
- Gain practical, hands-on patient care experience in a supervised environment
- Provide care for a large and diverse group of patients with both common and rare medical conditions
- Enjoy easy access to experienced professional faculty — leaders in their fields
- Train to use the most advanced diagnostic testing and treatment equipment
Unlike the traditional college or university setting, where learning is primarily theoretical, Mayo students participate as important members of the health care team. This hands-on approach to learning is crucial to the Mayo Model of Care and a key reason why Mayo School of Health Sciences graduates are highly skilled and sought after around the world.
Professional enhancement courses
Mayo School of Health Sciences professional enhancement courses allow allied health professionals to continue to learn and grow in their specialties. Courses in the innovative curriculum are often available entirely online.