All MSHS programs are designed to prepare you for a rewarding and successful career in health care. Each provides an exceptional education experience.
At MSHS you'll:
- Learn the essential skills of your field and the Mayo Model of Care through a comprehensive curriculum
- Gain practical hands-on patient care experience in a supervised environment
- Provide care for a large, diverse group of patients with both common and rare medical conditions
- Enjoy easy access to experienced professional faculty who are leaders in their fields
- Train to use the most advanced diagnostic testing and treatment equipment
- Utilize leading-edge electronic learning resources to assist your studies
Unlike the traditional college or university setting where learning is primarily theoretical, Mayo students participate as important members of the health-care team. This hands-on approach to learning is an important aspect of the Mayo Model of Care and a key reason why MSHS graduates are among the most highly skilled and sought after in the nation.
Mayo Foundation's education programs are fully recognized and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools*, the regional accrediting body for higher education. Additionally, many MSHS programs are accredited by their respective professional associations.
* Higher Learning Commission
30 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60602-2504
College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.