In the fall of each year, MSHS hosts an Open House for prospective students. When the date is determined, it will be announced on this page. Below is a description of what each Open House event offers.
From 5:30-7:30 p.m., join us for refreshments and meet the deans of the school. This is also a great opportunity to connect with students who are currently in your program(s) of interest. Stay and visit with the faculty and staff that have dedicated this time to interact with potential students by answering questions and offering insight into the application and admission processes.
Enjoy this unique opportunity between 6:00-7:00 p.m., to take a "behind the scenes" tour of various clinical areas and see where instruction and learning take place throughout our programs.
All public ramps are free for the first hour. Ramps are free if you enter the ramp after 5 p.m. If you park on the street, metered parking is free after 5 p.m. The Center Street Ramp, located on the northwest corner of Center Street and Broadway, is recommended for ramp parking. Please do not park in Mayo Clinic ramps, as these are reserved for patients.
Getting to the Siebens Building
- If you arrive by street level, the Siebens Building is located north of the Plummer Building and south of the Kahler Hotel. Please enter through the west doors facing the Annenberg Plaza and the Mayo Building.
- If you arrive by skyway level, pass through the Kahler Hotel skyway and follow signs to the Siebens Building elevators.
If you need further instructions, please call at 507-284-3678.
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Clinical Neurophysiology Technology
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Hemodialysis Patient Care Technician
- Histology Technician
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Care
Undergraduate internships and rotations
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Physical Therapy
- Surgical First Assistant
Graduate residencies and rotations
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- University of Minnesota - Rochester
- Winona State University