In the fall each year, Mayo School of Health Sciences hosts an open house for prospective students.
This year, the open house will take place on Thursday, Sept. 17, 2015, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Kahler Hotel, Heritage Hall, Subway Level, in Rochester, Minnesota.
Join us for refreshments and meet the deans of the school. This is also a great opportunity to connect with students who are currently in your programs of interest. Stay and visit with the faculty and staff that have dedicated this time to interact with potential students by answering questions and offering insight into the application and admission processes.
From 6 to 7 p.m., enjoy this unique opportunity to take a "behind the scenes" tour of various clinical areas and see where instruction and learning take place throughout our programs.
All public ramps are free for the first hour. Ramps are free if you enter after 5 p.m. If you park on the street, metered parking is free after 5 p.m. The Center Street Ramp, located on the northwest corner of Center Street and Broadway, is recommended for ramp parking. Please do not park in Mayo Clinic ramps, as these are reserved for patients.
Getting to the Kahler Hotel
- If you arrive by street level, the Kahler Hotel is located south of Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus, on the corner of W. Center Street and First Ave S.W. Enter through the east doors next to Victoria's restaurant.
- If you arrive by skyway level, pass through the Kahler Hotel skyway and follow signs to the subway level to Heritage Hall.
If you need further instructions, call us at 507-284-3678.
See Academics for program details.
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- Clinical Neurophysiology Technology
- Histology Technician
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical First Assistant
Undergraduate internships and rotations
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Physical Therapy
Graduate residencies and rotations
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Winona State University